Thursday, February 24, 2011

MockingJay



Title: Mockingjay
Author: Suzanne Collins
Publsihed by: Scholastic
Source: Borrowed from libary but want to own
Rating: 5/5

Young Katniss Everdeen has survived the dreaded Hunger Games not once, but twice, but even now she can find no relief. In fact, the dangers seem to be escalating: President Snow has declared an all-out war on Katniss, her family, her friends, and all the oppressed people of District 12. The thrill-packed final installment of Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy will keep young hearts pounding.





I really really loved this book, even though I didn't want the trilogy to end I guess it had to. This book made me very emotional and that's what I loved about it. Well almost everything about it. At the end I wanted to throw the book on the ground and cry because to of my favorite characters died (but you don't know who they are ;] (winky face) so I'm technically not giving away to much). As for the ending I feel that it was okay because I've been reading what other bloggers and people have been saying about it. But in the end I feel it was a happy ending.

It was really beautifully written. and I loved all the covers, but I'm sad to see it end. The first book The Hunger Games is my favorite out of the three. If you haven't picked up this trilogy yet you need to!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Hunger Games books too! I enjoyed Mockingjay but didn't like it as much as the other two. I liked that the ending was happy but was unsatisfied with how it got there. Also, with the two characters who died, I thought they didn't spend enough time focusing on my fav person's death and too much time on the other person.

    ReplyDelete