Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WOW (Waiting on Wednseday)

This is my first waiting on Wednseday or WoW which is hosted by Jill @ breaking the spine
Waiting on Wednseday is where we share upcoming books that we're excited for.
Here is my book that I can't wait for. ( I have more than one but this one will do.)
I'll also put the book that I own that I can't wait to dig into.

Published by HarperCollins
Release date: March 15th 2011

The vampire love triangle that spawned hundreds of thousands of fans-and inspired a hit television show-concludes in this powerful final volume of The Vampire Diaries. In Midnight, golden girl Elena Gilbert is back from the Dark Dimension, having successfully freed her vampire boyfriend Stefan Salvatore from imprisonment. Saving Stefan had an unlikely consequence: his vampire brother Damon Salvatore has become a mortal. While the trio reels from this latest twist, they must still deal with the demons that have taken over Elena's hometown, Fell's Church. As in every L.J. Smith novel, no matter how dark the night, there is always a happy ending. MIDNIGHT takes Elena, Stefan, and Damon to their darkest moments yet...Danger, romance, and paranormal mystery will keep readers fascinated with this captivating finale to the New York Times bestselling series.





Wow! I cannot wait till this comes out. The Vampire Diaries is one of my favorite vampire series that gets better every book. And that's why I can't wait because if you can't tell I really like theses books and I bet this one will be just as good. Plus look at the cover, in a way it's different from the others because it doesn't havea blonde girl on it or a hot vampire boy on it. It's got Bonnie on it, and come on who doesn't love that girl. So this is my WOW of the week. I will also like the title of the book to its goodreads page.

No comments:

Post a Comment