Sunday, March 6, 2011

IMM/ Book Haul (1)

Hey everyone this is my first In MY MAILBOX which is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Theses are a few of the books that I picked up this week. Sorry, I wanted to do a vlog but I still have a little bit of a cold so I took some pictures instead. I'll link each title to its goodsread page!


I bought

Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Treaure Map of Boys (Ruby Oliver #3) By E. Lockhart
Red Riding Hood By Sarah Blakley-Cartwright
The Dark Divine By Bree Despain
Going too Far by Jennifer Echols

And that is all I have for this week. I can't wait to show you what I'll get next week.

Happy Reading Everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I have GOING TOO FAR to read, too! I hope you enjoy it! :) Delirium was one of my favourite reads! As for The Dark Divine, I had mixed feelings, but the cover is so gorgeous!! Happy reading!

    Check out my Birthday Edition of In My Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to IMM. I'm your first follower!
    I really liked Dark Divine and can't wait to read Delirium.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I really need to go pick up Delirium ASAP. I see that you're a new book blogger too!

    i just opened up a new blog and would really love to have some visitors and get some feedback. would love for you to stop by, could always use new followers!
    lovelifeandreading.blogspot.com

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Delirium a little while ago, but haven't read it yet. But since I liked Before I Fall, also by Lauren, I'm sure it'll be good. And I just bought The Dark Divine too! Although it'll be featured on next week's IMM. :)

    Here's My IMM. New follower! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete