Monday, February 21, 2011

My New Plan

Hey everyone, I have come up with a new plan of action. I don't want this blog to be all book reviews. I want it to be fun and something new everytime I get the chance to post something. So my new plan is to sometimes deicate a month to one author that I like or maybe a series of books. Now this doesn't mean that I will be reading that authors books that month or week or whenever I do this. It just means that I think people should know about this author or book series. Maybe I will be reading that book or author at that time or just finished a book by them or have read it in the past.

It's just an idea I had and I think I'm going to post it soon, because I have an Author in mind.  I'm not for sure yet whether I will do a vlog or just a blog yet. It's still an idea in the making! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment